Stand Together seeks a Finance Manager, known internally as a Senior Finance Business Partner - Development, to serve as the strategic resource for Development Leadership and Operations to evaluate the performance, pipeline, and the impact of strategic initiatives. This role will also support optimal revenue operations through the entire revenue lifecycle from pipeline to fulfillment, through to stewardship. You will provide the business intelligence required by leadership to make strategic decisions and will act as the catalyst between the business community and the Finance team, ensuring synchronized thinking and understanding of information requirements, challenges, and priorities.
Stand Together provides a platform that connects and empowers social entrepreneurs tackling the major challenges of our time. This platform unites social entrepreneurs to accomplish far more than they otherwise could. We help them transform their effectiveness, increase their efficiency and lower their costs, and dramatically scale their operations. The Development Team leads the fundraising efforts for the Stand Together Community.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Serve as the key reporting and analytical partner to the Development team within Stand Together
- Own ongoing revenue analysis by organization, seasonality, donor category, and initiative category
- Develop and maintain dashboards with both financial as well as KPI data providing internal customers with trends and key insights used for strategic decision making and driving performance
- Partner with development leadership and operations to find opportunities to increase revenue, improve Salesforce efficiency, meet our defined success criteria for donor management, and scale effectively
- Create transparency in sales pipeline and improve accuracy in collaboration with the Development team and leadership
- Stakeholder in workflow between multiple CRMs and revenue recognition
- Act as advisor to account managers on compliance-related issues
- Stay on top of market trends and changes in the competitive landscape and share appropriate insights with the team
- Coordinate with the Accounting team to ensure accurate revenue and expense reporting
- Provide monthly financial analysis and forecasts of development activities including revenue and expense reporting and program analysis
- Supervise and coach employees
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 7+ years of experience in finance roles
- Proven track record in a financial analysis role supporting development or sales teams
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Power user of Excel
- Openness to learning the business and maintaining relationships with external clients, team members, and other capabilities within the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BI tools including development dashboards
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience supporting revenue operations
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.